Welcome to Volare, Simply Soar
We are proud to offer the sustainable, earth-friendly living you've always wanted combined with the lifestyle you've come to expect. Built to save you both time and money, Volare homes provide green living without the sacrifice.
We choose only the finest interior amenities from the Shaw Green Edge product line as their environmental awareness and innovative product line is unequaled in both quality and styling. Winner of the coveted EPA Presidential Green Chemistry Award, Shaw is on the cutting-edge of sustainability with your health and future comfort in mind.
Our refreshing, newly designed interiors are built to Earth Advantage® and Energy Star® rated standards, as well as to exceed the 2008 energy code and perform 30% to 50% better than the code requires. Our beautifully landscaped exteriors feature water saving indigenous plants and will be maintained by the HOA.
Volare also offers the most advanced HVAC system in Oregon. Eliminating about 2 tons of wasted energy per household, per year, the HVAC offers buyers a heating and hot water system that is over 95% efficient. This mix of forced air heating and the continuous introduction of fresh air creates the most comfortable living environment. Highly efficient fan motors ensure low operating cost while constantly circulating filtered air that equalizes temperatures and provides fresh air to every room.
All these green, sustainable details are meant to save you both time and money, with lower energy costs and more leisure time to spend enjoying your new home and community.
This refreshingly new upscale neighborhood is built to soar!
11274 SE Falco Street
Happy Valley, OR 97086
On-site Sales Office Open Saturday - Wednesday 12-5
Call for more information: (503) 496-5141
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I-205 Sunnyside Road Exit 14. Go East onto Sunnyside Road North onto Stevens Road, East onto Causey Avenue, Right on Falco Street.
Standard Amenities & Features
- Tile counters and floors in full bathrooms
- Wide plank laminate flooring with hand-scraped wood appearance on main floor
- Stained rail with painted balusters
- Designer selected two color interior paint
- 9ft. ceilings on main and upper floors
- Large walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Painted wood wrapped windows throughout
- Utility rooms offer upper cabinet with drying rod and shelf
- Slab granite with full tile backsplash and stainless steel sink
- "Imperial" Alder Cabinets
- Stainless steel gas range
- Stainless steel Energy Star® rated dishwasher
- Stainless steel built-in microwave with direct vent
- Island or counter eating bar (per plan)
- Pendants over eating bar matching designer lighting package
- Designer selected exterior paint
- Front and back yards are fully landscaped, irrigated and maintained
- 30-year architectural roofing
- Super high efficient vinyl windows
- Cultured stone accents
- 50-year fiber cement siding
Marnella Homes Advantage
- 95% efficient gas forced air heating system
- High efficient gas tankless hot water heater
- HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilator) provides conditioned fresh air
- All duct work is in conditioned space and sealed for maximum efficiency and reduction of heat loss
- Exclusive use of the "Shaw Green Edge" product line for flooring and counters
- Two wall party wall system with a 2" air space between wall studs to reduce sound transmission
- Blown-in wall insulation increasing rating to R-23
- Increased ceiling insulation to a rating of R-49
- Under floor insulation increased to a rating of R-38
- Rainscreen wall system providing air space under siding
- Kiln dried framing materials
- Third party consultants used to ensure building is dry prior to drywall
- Third party consultants used to ensure inside sound quality
- Third party consultants used to ensure the exterior weather barrier is installed properly to prevent moisture penetration
- Third party consultants used to ensure structural integrity during construction
- iPod docking station
- Central vacuum
- Gas barbecue and other appliances
- Lighting upgrades
- Garage cabinetry
- Landscape packages
- Jetted tubs
- Entertainment packages
- Plumbing upgrades
- Additional green and performance features
- And many more!
Volare Invites You to Soar in Happy Valley!
Just southeast of the city of Portland, Happy Valley is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in Oregon. This inviting, upscale community is perfect for both families and single professionals. There are many exciting recreation opportunities just around the corner from Happy Valley City Park to the Clackamas Town Center, one of the largest shopping centers in Portland. There are also beautiful regional recreation options, including the stunning Bonnie Lake State Park and skiing at Mt. Hood. Volare residents will also have access to Eagle Landing Golf Course and the new French Chateaux style clubhouse!
Living in Happy Valley makes it simple to explore the heart of Portland, only minutes away, travel easily to PDX Airport to pick-up guests or set off on your own adventure. Kaiser Sunnyside Medical, Center, one of America's leading integrated health care organizations, is down the street. Your children will love North Clackamas Schools, rated 6th in the state.
In addition to all of the amenities currently available to the Happy Valley community, residents of Volare will enjoy very close proximity to the planned mixed-use development, expected to feature an outdoor retail/leisure complex, with an amphitheatre, community buildings and much more.
With dining, shopping, entertainment and health clubs all within walking distance, is it any wonder that Happy Valley is one of the fastest growing cities in the state of Oregon? Volare residents will thrive in this neighborhood, enjoy the quality of life, beautiful parks, nature areas, and outstanding Happy Valley community amenities.
View Virtual Tour
View Virtual Tour
View Virtual Tour